|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Near The Doll in Hunter's Dream, after she awakens.|
When used, the user will allow players from other worlds, who have used the Small Resonant Bell, to be summoned for Co-operation. This allows for players to get help through difficult areas and to defeat bosses.
As soon as a player is summoned into the world, 1 Insight will consumed by the host of the world and a Bell-ringing Woman will spawn somewhere in the surrounding game area. This enemy will continuously ring a bell that summons players who have used the Sinister Resonant Bell, making it possible for the host's world to be invaded by hostile players that will hunt down the host. Players can kill the Bell-ringing Woman to cease the invasions.
Once the Boss of the area has been defeated, the co-operators return to their worlds.
- While the Beckoning Bell summons online players, the Old Hunter Bell will summon NPC Hunters.
- The process of summoning is done automatically after ringing the Beckoning Bell, so players only need to wait for other players to be summoned. The bell will continuously ring when used, searching for players nearby until the Silencing Blank is used to stop the bell from searching for players, or to evict a player already in the game.
- Bosses get an increased amount of health and damage for player summoned.
- After the area boss has been defeated, use of the bell will be disabled. Also, in certain areas, use of the bell is not allowed.
- The Bell-ringing Woman is loudly ringing their bells at certain time intervals. This denounces their location.