- Located in the Balcony of the Research Hall, in the middle of the garden.
The Blacksky Eye shares its place with the Augur of Ebrietas as one of the most versatile and useful Hunter Tools in the game.
It fires a glowing Arcane orb from the players' right eye, that flies in a straight line with good range, moderate speed and dealing moderate damage, only costing a single QS Bullet to cast. This hunter tool serves mostly as a high powered bullet for Arcane builds and can be used to lure enemies without any other noticing, and to finish off opponents with low health. Players with a high enough Arcane level might one shot certain enemies with it.
Due to its moderate casting speed and almost complete lack of movement it is reccomended to stand at a distance from enemies.
It also wise to mention that this tool is best used in PvE play as other players will almost always notice you casting it, since the orb has no tracking, and its speed will not be enough to hit a strafing target, you will be wasting your bullets. Only use it if the your enemy has not noticed you or you can time it correctly so it hits him in a tight corridor.
- This Hunter Tool has the same effect on canine enemies and spiders as regular firearms, meaning they will be knocked into the ground if hit.
- Unlike firearms though, it will not attract the attention of enemies with its noise or impact of other enemies, it is essentially considered as a silenced ranged projectile like the Pebble.
- It has more range than any firearm. Essentially tied with Simon's Bowblade in that regard.
- Damian of Mensis uses this item like no other. He is capable of shooting two orbs consecutively, in a burst.
- The Blacksky Eye's orb is essentially a smaller, more accurate version of the glowing meteor that is conjured in a larger scale by Rom and the Living Failures.