|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||1|
|Within the Research Hall's Balcony. It is resting in the middle of the garden on a dead patient's body.|
|Notes||You must progress through Saint Adeline's questline to unlock the balcony.|
- It is located in the Balcony of the Research Hall, in the middle of the garden.
It fires a glowing Arcane orb from the players' right eye that flies in a straight line with good range, moderate speed and dealing moderate damage. It only costs a single QS Bullet to cast. This hunter tool serves mostly as a high powered bullet for Arcane builds, used to lure enemies without any others noticing, and to finish off opponents with low health. Players with a high enough Arcane stat might one-shot certain enemies with it.
Due to its moderate casting speed and an almost complete lack of movement while casting, it is recommended to stand at a distance from enemies.
This tool is best used in PvE as other players will almost always notice you casting it. Since the orb has no tracking and its speed is not enough to hit a strafing target, you will be wasting your bullets. Only use it if the your enemy has not noticed you yet or you can time it correctly so it hits them in a tight corridor.
- This Hunter Tool has the same effect on canine enemies and spiders as regular firearms, meaning they will be knocked into the ground if hit.
- Unlike firearms, it will not attract the attention of enemies with its noise or the impact of other enemies. It is essentially a silent ranged projectile, like the Pebble.
- It has more range than any firearm. Tied with Simon's Bowblade in that regard.
- Mensis Scholar Damian uses this item like no other. He is capable of shooting two orbs consecutively, in a burst. The player is only able to shoot one orb.
- The Blacksky Eye's orb is essentially a smaller, more accurate version of the glowing meteor that is conjured by Rom, the Vacuous Spider and the Living Failures.