|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers|
- Looted from enemies and corpses.
- Guaranteed drop from:
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, using Blood Echoes (price varies based on player's level).
Blood Vials restore 40% of a player's total health upon use.
Upon using a Blood Vial, players are vulnerable to a parry while the health hasn't been restored.
- Blood Vials are automatically replenished (taken from storage) after dying or returning to the Hunter's Dream.
- The Communion runes can increase the carry capacity of Blood Vials. The three best runes will, in total, add 12, allowing players to carry a whopping 32 Blood Vials.
- The Radiance rune boosts healing performed through Blood Vials by 2%.
- Blood Vials are essentially healing potions, and they replace Estus from Dark Souls, instead prefering a style of healing more akin to the Moon Grasses from Demon's Souls.
- The Old Hunter Trousers' description mentions a superstition that "beast blood crept up the right leg", how curious that statement is, seeing as players always inject Blood Vials in their right leg.
- Yharnamites use Blood Vial and Pungent Blood Cocktail on a daily basis. Package of Blood Vials can be seen through out the game. They were delivered to the town much like dairy product.
- The description states that these vials are used in blood ministration, The fact that Yharnamites still carry this is somewhat condradicting to their “Death to the Minister!” dialouge