Introducing Bloodborne, the latest Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware released on 24 March 2015, exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system.
Please Note: This wiki is under construction, and invites players to add/update useful information to the database.
Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.
- September 15th, 2015: Bloodborne expansion, titled "The Old Hunters", confirmed to be released November 24th. A bundle (main game + expansion) is said to be available a month later. Source
- June 26th, 2015: Bloodborne expansion confirmed to be in production, more information to come later this year. Source / Source
- March 24th, 2015: Bloodborne has officially been released! Please bear with us as we update the wiki with information.
- November 20, 2014: New areas, weapons and a new hunter revealed Source
- November 12, 2014: Bloodborne delayed to March 25th in order to ensure the quality of the game. Source
- November 7, 2014: New information regarding Bloodborne will be revealed on November 20th.
- September 18, 2014: New Bloodborne's TGS gameplay trailer features co-op. The game will be released in EU and North America on February 6th Video
- September 16, 2014: Bloodborne's Alpha is inviting players right now. Source
- September 11, 2014: Bloodborne will get a brand new trailer at Tokyo Game Show. Source
- September 1, 2014: Bloodborne will launch on February 5 in Japan. First copies of the game will include artbook and mini soundtrack CD. Source