|Ludwig's Holy Blade|
|Sold by Messengers for 20000 Blood Echoes after obtaining the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.|
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
|Weapon Type||Right Hand Weapons|
|Imprints||Normal (Radial, Radial, Waning)|
|Aux. Effect||50% Righteous||deals Righteous damage in both modes|
- Bought from the Bath Messengers for 20000 Blood Echoes after obtaining the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.
- Ludwig's Lost Holy Blade can be found in Isz Root Chalice Dungeons. Blood Gem Imprints are Radial, Triangle, and Waning.
- Ludwig's Uncanny Holy Blade can be found in dungeons made from the Defiled Chalice and Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice. Imprints are Radial, Radial, and Triangle.
It consists of a longsword that, when transformed, combines with its sheath to form what is by all rights a Greatsword.
Its Longsword mode possesses the same moveset as the Kirkhammer's Longsword mode, with the exception of possessing a much larger blade. The similarities increase with the Kirkhammer as its greatsword mode deals great damage-albeit less than the Kirkhammer's Great Hammer mode-but in a much more fluid combo, and without wasting as much stamina.
Aditionally, Ludwig's Holy Blade is a Church weapon and is therefore a righteous weapon. It has a 50% damage boost against enemies vulnerable to righteous weapons which is active both in primary and secondary modes.
- This weapon deals 50% Righteous Damage in both modes.
- When compared to the Kirkhammer, this weapon is more fitted to "Quality" builds.
- It has excellent Arcane scaling, and as such can be infused with elemental Blood Gems for great effect if players are going for high Arcane investment. And since it deals righteous damage, infusing it with Bolt will deal even more damage to the residents of Cainhurst.
- Infuse it with Fire Blood Gemstone will be helpful since most enemies in Bloodborne is vulnerable to fire.
- It is a weapon based on Ludwig's own personal weapon, the Holy Moonlight Sword.
- The silver sword used is identical to the silver sword of Kirkhammer, however, the latter is slightly shorter as the Kirkhammer itself is shorter. They also possess the exact same moveset in the longsword mode.