|Bought at the Bath Messengers after acquiring the Firing Hammer Badge|
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
- Within the Hunter's Nightmare, before the blood river with fat Bloodlickers there is a house with a dark interior, go inside it, head downstairs, and take the path opposite to the river, outside. Eventually the player finds an isolated hostile NPC hunter, using the Beast Claw, and Beasts Embrace oath rune. He drops the Firing Hammer Badge which now grants access for the purchase of this rifle.
This rifle is essentially a rifle version of the Hunter Pistol, with the added effect of being able to pierce through multiple opponents. As mentioned before it has pretty much the same stats and scaling, at firing and recovery speed of the Ludwig's Rifle.
This makes it especially useful for high Bloodtinge builds when fighting hordes of very weak enemies, a prime example would be in Old Yharnam or within Chalice Dungeons, especially since it will save on bullets. One should always try to round out the enemies, letting them bunch up together by circling them, or leading them to a narrow path.
It can also prove useful in PvP should a co-operator try to block shots with its body to prevent the host from taking damage.
- Despite its description this weapon can parry enemies like any other firearm. It just has a slow recovery speed.
- This weapon may seem quite useless in most areas of the game, but the lore suggests that this weapon was indeed meant to fight the beasts delving in Old Yharnam as the enemies are numerous, the streets are small, and the corridors are too tight for efficient maneuvering.
- It has virtually the same damage as the Evelyn at high levels of Bloodtinge, although it falls short in very minimal values of damage.
- It is the longest rifle in the game, it is almost the size of the player model iself.
- Its odd, spear-like design, could have been perhaps been used to skewer beasts who came too close.
- Wielded by the Old Hunters who also use the Beasthunter Saif.