|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers|
Drop from rifle-wielding Huntsman
|Notes||Special bullets used to hunt beasts.|
- Looted from enemies and corpses.
- Guaranteed drop from:
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, using Blood Echoes (price varies based on player level).
- By pressing up on the d-pad, you can sacrifice health to create 5 Bullets.
Players can farm up to almost 30 bullets, per run, by doing the following method:
- Equip your strongest weapon, players must be able to kill the Huntsmen in a single strike, weapons with sweeping attacks reccomended. Also, equip a Pistol and the Monocular;
- in case players cannot kill the Huntsman in a single strike, equip Molotov Cocktails, players can also use any Moon Runes they have to boost echoes from killing these hunters and so they can buy more Molotovs;
- light the Hemwick Charnel Lane Lamp;
- spawn at that specific Lamp;
- run towards the forest populated by rifle-wielding Hunters;
- kill the two dogs and the Huntsman in your way, and go up the ramp;
- kill the Huntsman between two trees, on the left, then move to the next tree and stand between it and the tombstone on the left;
- there will be a Huntsman firing at you from your right who is completely surrounded by explosive urns;
- use the Monocular to shoot at the right most urn, you will have to move to the side to get a line of sight on the urns (you may also just throw a Molotov and be done with it this way);
- as soon as the urns explode, hide as fast possible between the tree and the tombstones nearest to you, as ALL the nearby Huntsman will investigate the explosion. Some dogs will also be attracted by the noise;
- Now, either flank and rush them with your weapon, or throw Molotovs at them;
- Once they all die collect their drops and repeat the process as deemed necessary.
- The Formless Oedon rune can increase the carry capacity of Quicksilver Bullets. The three best runes will, in total, add 12, allowing players to carry a whopping 32 Quicksilver Bullets.
- The Oedon Writhe rune adds the ability to recover Quicksilver Bullets by performing Visceral Attacks to enemies.
- The Bloodborne community frequently refers to bullets created by pressing up on the d-pad, as "Blood Bullets", seeing as how one must sacrifice their own health and the extra number is red.
- "Quicksilver" is another word for the element Mercury.