|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||6|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village chest, right in front of the cell containing the Upper Cathedral Key.|
|Notes||Exceptional range, exceeding that of the Hunter Pistol.|
- found within Yahar'gul Unseen Village. In the same room as the cage that contains the Upper Cathedral Key, inside a chest.
Casting the Tiny Tonitrus comes at the heavy cost of 6 QS Bullets, but it will shoot a barrage of lightning bolts in a single line at great speed. It is perfect for combat against Kin-type enemies, often one-shotting them from the sheer damage it deals, and it also works well against large sized enemies.
- This is one of the most costly Hunter Tools to cast, as it expends 6 bullets per use.
- Very deadly in tight corridors, and especially against multiple opponents in a single line.
- It seems to be based on the Dark Souls 2's Pyromancy Spell, Fire Snake, as it unleashed a barrage of fire pillars in a line that follows enemies.
- One of the Yahar'gul Chapel hostile hunters use this Hunter Tool. Like it was mentioned, it will deal massive damage