|Yamamura the Wanderer|
Before the time of the player, he lost his mind after staring straight into impurity. He was then locked away in the Hunter's Nightmare by some means and players can find him in his cell, madly smashing his head against the wall while reciting a sort of poem.
He cannot be interacted with. The only thing players can do is put him out of his misery.
- The very first cell found in the dungeon past the Underground Corpse Pile Lamp.
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village, near the boss arena:
- Research Hall, right before the boss arena, near the pleading Clocktower Patient:
Yamamura appears to recite himself a poem, or mantra, repeating it over and over again.
"Shrouded by night but with steady stride.
Colored by blood, but always clear of mind.
Proud hunter of the Church
Beasts are a curse, and the curse is a shackle.
Only ye are the true blades of the Church."
- The key to his cell is the Underground Cell Key.
- Upon killing Yamamura, he becomes available as a summon.